Select (Shop)

Select (Shop)

Review of "Select (Shop)"

published 30/12/2011 | skj123
Member since : 30/12/2011
Pro nice clothes
Cons at the romford store they dont respect customers and someone is pocketing money from customers
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"Select Fashion store in Romford Liberty Shopping Centre"

Went there today and the woman that was serving me was busy chatting away with the manager about the music, I was buying a cardigan which was £7, I gave them a £20 note, however I was given only £3 in change so I told them what had just happened. The woman who was serving me said she was distracted so didn’t realise, however the manger then started counting all the money in the till, after 10 mins she told me that she had added up the money in the till and that I had given £10, I left the house with a £20 note, I had no other money on me so I made it clear that it was not possible for it to have been a tenner however they said that I was lying and then told me all they could do was give me there customer service number which I then took and rang and the number wouldn't even go through. I highly recommend that you avoid this shop, who was to blame out of the worker and the manager I don’t know, but I know for sure that they short changed me by £10 and gave me a number to call that don’t work.

• cha97michelle published 30/12/2011
    sorry for the low rate, but this tells me nothing really about the shop, just a personal consumer problem.

Product Information : Select (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 29/03/2001