Select (Shop)

Select (Shop)

Review of "Select (Shop)"

published 06/05/2012 | missielendemain
Member since : 06/05/2012
Pro prices are reasonable
Cons not recieving my item
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation

"Appalling Lack of Communcation At SelectFashion"

First of all I buy a pair of jeans from the Select Fashion website and pay £30 for them. The estimated delivery time was hugely exceeded, upon which I rang Select fashion to be answered with an automated service, which told me that Select Fashion would cotact me to resolve my issue shortly, I stated my order number and questionned the whereabouts of my "missing item". I waited two days and heard nothing. This had been 9 days since I ordered my jeans. So I thought the best course of action would be to contact them again. I e-mailed Select Fashion and rang them twice more. I recieved no word. Unfortuanately I had ordered the jeans for a specific event which was fast approaching. I believed that I had ordered them in plenty of time. Eventually two or three weeks later, the event had passed my bank account had been credited with £30 and a subsequent email followed from SelectFashion that the item had gone out of stock and so I would not recieve it. WHY would they let me PAY FOR and ORDER the item if there weren't even enough at the time because they'd go out of stock!? An appalling lack of communication means that I will NEVER order or purchase ANYTHING from Select Fashion EVER again. I would advise NO-ONE to bother going through the pointless process of bothering with the incompetant retailers. Please note this article is my opinion which I have formed based on my own factual experience.

I do believe that select fashion offers reasonable prices no matter how low quality their items may happen to be.

• mozzie76 published 06/05/2012
    Welcome to ciao
  • sympatic published 06/05/2012
    good to know

Product Information : Select (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 29/03/2001