Selwyn PF200 Deluxe Portfolio - carrying case

Selwyn PF200 Deluxe Portfolio - carrying case

Review of "Selwyn PF200 Deluxe Portfolio - carrying case"

published 20/12/2010 | Sunnysmiles
Member since : 22/07/2005
Break time over , back to do some more reviews, I forgot how much I enjoyed it here
Pro keeps your digital pad safe
Cons none so far
Reliability
Ease of Use

"Handy carry case"

Whenever I go on a business meeting or a course for work then I take my digital pad with me as it's more convenient than lugging around pens and paper and note pads which can get lost in transit as I'm not that organised when it comes to business trips. I find that a digital pad which stores my notes is better to just pop into it's Selwyn PF200 Deluxe Portfolio and chuck in the car before setting off.

The Selwyn PF200 Deluxe Portfolio will cost you £24.99 and can be bought online from Selwyn electronics, insight.com or on Ebay and other sites at around the same price but you will have to pay a little extra for postage, but it is well worth it when it arrives in the post.

The Selwyn PF200 Deluxe Portfolio is a tuff little case for holding your digital pad which just slides into a slot inside the right hand cover. It is a sturdy case with a good zip to fasten it and hold the items inside. It is also light weight at just 1.1lbs and so is easy to carry with the knowledge that it has all you might need for the meeting or coursework ahead.

Inside the portfolio there are white compartments to store you digital pad, it has three pen holds and five card pockets. It looks very organised when you open it up as it folds out like a book ready to use when needed.
It is made of PVC material so can handle the knocks and small spills of coffee if it's closed on the table at a meeting.

I find this very handy to take out with me in the car when I'm travelling as it keeps my digital pad safe, I like the ideal that everything is there in one place and that it is protected as the digital pad and pens are not cheap to buy and I'm terrible at losing things, which is why I find carrying pens and paper a nightmare and keep everything in my portfolio on my digital pad.

I wouldn't be without this as it's great for the odd business meeting and is a very reasonable price. It is available online and can be delivered to your door to be able to start using it straight away. A handy carry case, useful and good value for money.