Review of "Sennheiser HD 25"

published 12/04/2006 | 03bintls
Member since : 12/04/2006
Pro Loud volume
Cons Cable and price
Sound Quality
Looks & Design

"Best headphones ever"

Yes, they are expensive. But if you can afford them, buy them! These are amazing headphones and I have never used any that come close.

They block out external noise well, and you can keep cranking up the volume for ages before they start distorting. This makes them ace for DJing and in fact most professional DJs do use them. They are comfy to wear which makes them suitable also for standard music listening with good tight bass response.

I understand that pretty much every part of the headphones can be replaced if it breaks, but after 2 years of using mine i have never had to! They are definately robust!

My only complaint with them is the length of the cable, I'm always finding myself wishing it was longer. Although with a standard 3.5mm jack plug, it wouldnt be hard to find an extension.

They may not look the most sexy headphones on the market, but trust me they sure are the best performing.

The cheapest place I found these was, and still is, on www.djstore.co.uk at £119. And, on a sidenote, this is a fantastic site to buy anything DJ related. I have had an excelent service from them and they also provide a free next day delivery on orders over £100.

• Miles13 published 12/04/2006
    I have a pair of HD 650's they retail at £299.99 how much are these?-Milt
  • koshkha published 12/04/2006
    I'd really like to know how expensive they are and where you can get them. I'd love a pair of Bose sound reduction headphones but at about £300 I can't afford them. How do these compare for price? I haven't rated you yet but if you add this info then it will be much more useful