Review of "Sense Creative"

published 09/02/2012 | YTTheGreat
Member since : 09/02/2012
Pro Price - that's it. Oh and the shiny website to cover up the idiots running it.
Cons Rude, Unhelpful, Unapologetic, Unprofessional, Laughable customer service.
not rated
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Unbelievably unprofessional company - avoid! Cheap but awful."

Absolutely appalling customer service. I have used them for 6 or 7 orders, and have recommended them for their astonishing price, and quick free delivery. No major problems, bit of creased laminate, some slightly rough colour reproduction, but all in all very good. Until yesterday. I submitted a custom quote, and received a very blunt reply stating they needed more information. I phoned up to clarify the situation, and to add the necessary information (which wasn't really necessary, as I provided the design file) only to be told I must resubmit the quote or they couldn't quote. I explained that the situation was a little more complicated and could I explain to someone doing the quoting. I then got passed to some a**ehole who shouted abuse at me down the phone, and didn't listen to my concerns. I believe his name is John Thomson, if you ever get any problems, beware having to talk to this guy. He was extremely rude and condescending, for no apparent reason, when I was only asking a simple question. I promptly hung up the phone and took my business elsewhere. I decided to write a complaint, and just got a ridiculous reply from John's wife/daughter who sided entirely with him when she'd never even heard the conversation, and offered no real apology. Bunch of jokers, I have warned my colleagues not to use them, and I warn all you readers too. THE most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. BEWARE....

not rated

• jojodixon published 29/10/2013
    I've seen a lot of review on them who say they are rude.