'Sephora' perfume & cosmetic store

'Sephora' perfume & cosmetic store

Review of "'Sephora' perfume & cosmetic store"

published 17/09/2008 | MaddSkillzMillz
Member since : 09/09/2008
Pro Selection, Quality of merchandise, Friendly Staff
Cons Few locations around the world
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range
Availability

"Sephora Review"

Sephora is by far my favourite beauty shop, and even a contestant as my favourite shop ever. Sephora is a make-up and beauty shop that is limited to only a couple of the world's biggest cities (i.e, New York, Paris, Toronto). I currently live between the UK and Toronto and every time I am home in Toronto I frequent this shop. Because Sephora is seen as a trendy hot spot for shoppers the prices of cosmetics and other products are on the expensive side. Therefore questioning the value for the money. In my personal experience I would recommend Sephora as a shop that was of good value for money because it offers some of the worlds' best cosmetic brands. If you are worried about spending too much -because beauty products aren't in a high priority in your budget- Sephora also carries its' own line of cosmetics that are cheaper in comparison to some of the other brands it carries such as; Clinque, Elizabeth Arden, Smashbox, Shiseido, DuWop, Dior, etc. etc. Not only does Sephora specialize in makeup and cosmetics but also fragrances, hair products, beauty tools, and products for men. With this said, it can be assumed that Sephora has an excellent selection and range of beauty merchandise. The staff are all very current and knowledgable about all of the products and are more than willing to go out of their way to help. The store is very trendy, and the lay-out is dangerous as it takes you from self-to-self highlighting each designer with sales and recommendations at each end. You can find my personal favourite Sephora in Times Square in New York City. For ladies I would highly recommend this store, for the boyfriends you might want to steer your girlfriends' clear of this store unless you want to spend hours in just one shop!

Product Information : 'Sephora' perfume & cosmetic store