Serviceteam Ltd Landscaping Company

Serviceteam Ltd Landscaping Company

Hertfordshire - England

Review of "Serviceteam Ltd Landscaping Company"

published 09/03/2011 | JessieDupler
Member since : 20/02/2011
Pro Polite, fast, reliable
Cons None as far as I'm concerned
Quality of work
Service

"I have had a very good service from Serviceteam"

I don’t usually do stuff like this, but I think Service Team are fabulous.
I’m renting out my flat and was advised to get electrical and gas tests done by the estate agents.

I’m so busy at the moment and was dreading sorting it all out. I rang Serviceteam and spoke to Debbie and she was great. She liaised with the estate agent and organised picking up and returning the keys. She got the certificates to me and supplied a reasonable quote for the electrical work that needed to be done.

I’ve had the work done now, and again Debbie organised access via the estate agents, she also kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way and even got the electrician to give me a ring when there was an issue I was unsure about.

I will definitely be using them again, as I’ve loads of work to be done in my new place now!

• TheHairyGodmother published 10/03/2011
    Sorry for the low rating but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.