Servista

Review of "Servista"

published 30/11/2001 | naked
Member since : 26/07/2000
Pro None I can think of - they are as clueless as worldonline
Cons poor customer services, broken promises, inefficient billing process
Line Quality
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of Charges

"No Viva Servista"

I was foisted onto Servista when Worldonline / Tiscali /whatevertheyarecalledthisweek quit the telecoms provision market. I thought I had seen the last of the incompetance and ignorance of some telecoms providers, I was so wrong. At first it all seemed straight forward even when the first month payment failed, that I could puit down to a break down in communication between us.

However since then, Serrvista have cost me money in bank charges when the E-Bill notification failed to arrive in my in box. despite numerous attempts to get an explaination of this, and promises by a manager who was dealing with my failed payment. no apology has been made, no compensation for the charges incurred by me with this failure.

Similarly, having raised a query regarding a charge on my account, I was promised a rebate and duly received notice that it would be applied to my next bill, but it wasnt. e-mails to servista go unanswered, and I am really starting to resent paying out for call after call to customer services (sic) trying to sort out problems.

To rub salt into the wound, after failing to tell me last month that my bill was ready, This month I had 3 notification all received within 24 minutes of each other.

I want out, as soon as I can find a DEPENDABLE and EFFICIENT provider... Anyone have a suggestion? I know someone else in the same position but in his case the e-bill notice for 2 months ago arrived on the same day as his bank wrote to tell him that him they had "bounced" the direct debit request from servista, and last month it failed to arrive at all.

Product Information : Servista