Servista

Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of Charges

"Don't be too hasty in ignoring Servista"

Servista is the best Telephone Provider I have ever been with. All their services are online/email and I find this so much better than receiving a bill in the post, some post does go astray - with email billing it always hits your inbox.

Once you have activated your account, you have full control of which services you would like to be added to your account from your Control Panel.

UK call charges are cheaper than BT and their WorldCall option has calls to Europe at much lower rates than BT.

You can look at all your current/previous telephone bills online and analyze them in so many ways; by longest calls, most used number, areas etc

So how do they make any money I hear you ask. Well the line rental is £1 more than BT, but I find this negligible cost, compared to the huge savings I get when calling overseas on a daily basis.

If you get a firend to join and you recommend them by Name and Email from My Servista, for each friend that jopins, you get £15 credited to your account and so do they.

Not to consider Servista.com as your telephone provider, would be missing out on a cheaper phone company.

• tartantribe published 05/02/2004
    Clearly you rated my review of Servista as "unhelpful" on the basis that you had a good experience with them. I don't normally advocate doing this, but it seems in this case, if our experiences with the company are what we are basing the rating on, I have no choice but to give the same rating.
  • purebitch published 11/08/2003
    This is a good start but a little more information would have made me rate higher. Georgina

Product Information : Servista