Seven Seas Tonic

Seven Seas Tonic

Seven Seas Vitamin & Mineral Tonic helps build up lost vitality after illness loss of appetite or just when you feel tired listless or run down.

Review of "Seven Seas Tonic"

published 30/07/2009 | Leighsa
Member since : 30/09/2006
Pro Very effective, a difference can be felt a few hours after.
Cons Not very nice tasting. Perhaps not compatible with many allergy sufferers.
Effectiveness
Price level
Duration of treatment

"Very effective but use with caution if you have allergies/asthma."

Seven Seas Vitamin & Mineral Tonic.

What is it?
***********
A health supplement. A tonic for times of illness.

Special Features?
********************
This tonic has been specifically designed for adults and children during and after illness. It contains a mixture of vitamins and minerals to help replenish lost vitality during illness. Active ingredients include Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Iron, Potassium Glycerophosphate, Manganese Sulphate and Copper Sulphate.

What do I think?
*****************
I actually need to use this as I am often down with some sort of ‘unwell’ episodes. I find this very effective as I often feel a difference a few hours after I’ve taken some. I find that this helps me feel less tired and gives me some extra energy. However, I would recommend taking too much of this, perhaps only for a day or two maximum – I’ve tried to take this before when I didn’t really need it and it doesn’t really make much of a difference. Plus with what it contains, I don’t think it’s a good idea to take too much of this anyway.

The taste isn’t really too good, there is some orangey flavour to it but because of the iron and other mineral metals in it, it does ironically have a metallic taste to it. I normally take this with food – a spoonful of this after a few mouthfuls of food and then quickly taking some more food after taking this. I tend to do this as I find that this can sting my throat a little.

I would advise caution with taking this if you have asthma, as I find that this induces a slight reaction when I take it. It contains sodium metabisulphite which could affect asthma sufferers.

The tonic also contains glucose, sucrose, soya bean oil and sodium methyl hydroxybenzoate, so diabetics, those who have an glucose intolerance and allergy sufferers may need to check with their GP before taking this.

The tonic costs about £4.99 for a 300ml bottle, very effective when taken during times of necessity but allergy sufferes need to check before taking this.

Thanks for reading