Shell Pluspoints

Shell Pluspoints

Review of "Shell Pluspoints"

published 23/12/2006 | bigstu25
Ease of Registration:
Speed of accumulation:
Range of benefits:
Ease of redemption:
Success in retaining brand loyalty:

"Shell Pluspoints"

You can use their points to get vouchers for certain shops or fuel vouchers

I used to enjoy purchasing fuel from Shell I had reverted back to BP for a while but because of BP usually being 1 p a litre more than most garages, I decided to revert back to shell I have been purchasing fuel for the last 6 months as I had 450 points stored in card I thought it would be a good idea to revert back to shell How wrong I was after purchasing £300 of fuel I have just found out I am entitled to 0 points as you need to purchase 400 litres of fuel in a set 1/4.

You also can't log on to there points site to find that information so only found this out when I got the phone number to contact them.

I personally am going back to purchase fuel from BP and SAINSBURY'S

So if you are saving Shell points and not a high fuel user be warned you are probably better switching to other fuel companies savings points or using supermarkets points savings .

• JeffFromPoole published 24/12/2006
    thanks for pointing it out. I use £120+ of diesel each week and collect points on my texaco card, it wouldn't be worth it if I didn't drive as part of my job.

Product Information : Shell Pluspoints