Shopping Channel - Ideal World

Shopping Channel - Ideal World

Review of "Shopping Channel - Ideal World"

published 12/07/2007 | Marrywell
Member since : 12/07/2007
Pro Contact number available
Cons Cost of calls, limited availability times
Quality and consistency of programmes
Range of programming

"Ideal World Customer Services"

When 14 months old my Cyclone juicer, purchased from Ideal World, ceased working. I visited the Theolife web site and found it had a 2 year guarentee. I emailed them but had no response. So I rang Ideal World and explained that there was a 2 year guarentee. They arranged for the juicer to be picked up at my home, which it was 3 days later. Having heard nothing for several weeks I again rang Customer Services. This time I was left on hold for 15 minutes to be answered by someone who took and repeated all details, which took at least 10 minutes. I was told someone would contact me. This did not happen but today, 1 week later, a replacement machine arrived from the manufacturers. Obviously my telephone call was acted upon. Therefore I am perfectly happy with Ideal World service. With their high volume of sales, and inevitably returns, I feel one reminder call is acceptable. The speed in which they took responsibility and arranged for return was exemplary.

• Marrywell published 13/07/2007
    Not sure how much more detail could have been included. My initial call was taken by Customer Services and acted upon. My second call was during the period when Customer Services were having difficulties. This involved a rather long and tedious call but it was acted upon and a replacement machine was sent.
  • Miskah published 13/07/2007

Marrywell

Member since:12.07.2007

Ideal World Customer Services

12.07.2007

Advantages:
Contact number available

Disadvantages:
Cost of calls, limited availability times

Quality and consistency of programmes

Range of programming

Quantity of advertising

5 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. christianfilmcritic
  2. perfectlypolished
  3. judepaw

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Marrywell 13.07.2007 17:01