Sixt Rent A Car

Sixt Rent A Car

Review of "Sixt Rent A Car"

published 16/02/2006 | kossremp
Available selection
Customer Service
Vehicle Quality

"Overall good experience"

We hired a car for 14 days to drive around Italy and found their Milan outlet to be easy to locate, easy to get in and out of (ie to get on the freeway etc) and we had enough of a selection of cars to pick from.

The staff were not terribly clear however when it came to explaining the insurance side of the contract. They mentioned the risk of damage/theft when driving and parking in the south of the country but we left not really knowing what we would be covered for.

The overall process of dealing with them was quite straight forward and streamlined.

I would certainly consider them when hiring a car in the future and do not rank them too differently to the larger car hire companies.

This review was read 1967 times and was rated at

• JeffFromPoole published 16/02/2006
    It would have been helpful if you could have listed the type of car, how much you paid, the condition of the car on take over and the process involved in hanfing it back. these are the things that count when hiring a car. Fopr example. last time I had a hire car it was delivered and collected exactly as requested, clean, full of fuel and only needed a signature and I was away. The downside was that it was a Vauxhall Vectra, so I was blessed with bachache fopr the next 300 miles!

Product Information : Sixt Rent A Car