Sk:n Clinics

Member since : 27/10/2011
Pro None
Cons Lots! It doesn't work and very expensive
How is the location?
How near to public transport?
How clean is the hospital?
How long do you have to wait?
How is the Customer Service?

"Rubbish for Asian skin type"

I have had over 15 facial laser hair removal treatments with Skin clinic and they do not work on Asian skin types. They try to sell sell sell. It is not worth a penny if you have Asian skin like mine. They also vary prices dpending on what time of day you call them or who you speak to. The Admin is atrocious. If you miss an appointment even if you are extremely unwell to go, they still charge you. They are horrible like that. I would not bother with them ever again. Once I turned up for an appointment to find out they hadn't booked it! I can go on and on and on.......stay away is my advice! I still have same amount of facial hair as before! I have had enough of them. I have also noticed that over the 4 years I had treatment with them, I have seen a huge amount of staff turn over. The "nurses" keep changing so often, they say oh she doesn't work here anymore. Also, you pay for xyz areas and they don't always treat the same area. If you question, they deny this. Very crafty, a trick to keep you paying for extra treatments perhaps? You might ask why I continued, answer being I live in the country and there is not much choice around here. If you are Asian, Skin clinic laser hair removal did no difference to my hair! They are very pushy and unprofessional! And damn right rude.