Review of "Skin Blossom Facial Toner"

published 02/11/2015 | catsholiday
Member since : 03/03/2003
Reviews : 1982
Sad to see this site no longer paying. Thanks to everyone for reading and rating over the years and hope not to lose touch with long term ciaoers.
Pro Does a good job for good price and natural product
Cons It would prefer to have a spray
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"This toner makes my Skin blossom"

Skin Blossom Facial Toner

One day while ordering something on Amazon I was short on the free postage amount so I looked around for something useful to add to my order to get the free postage. This sounded a nice quality toner and was in the right kind of price to fulfil the free postage requirement on Amazon.

ABOUT SKIN BLOSSOM

I had never heard of this brand before buying this and have been pleasantly surprised.
Skin Blossom was created in 2007 by Cris Beetham. Her love of organic skin care and living a holistic lifestyle inspired the creation of this brand range.
Skin Blossom states : “Our vision is one of complete ethical beauty and well-being for all. From the ingredients we source to the price point of our products - we care about the environment and making a difference to customers with our unique attainable skin and hair care range.”
Skin Blossom won Best Value Range in Natural Health Magazine Awards. They offered” effective products with a lower price tag.”

Skin Blossom creates affordable products that use organic ingredients. In the UK The Soil Association work to implement organic standards that ensure products certified by them are safe. They certify organic food and natural beauty ingredients that have had no pesticides used on them.
SKIN BLOSSOM TONER
I was pleased to find that this was a toner created using natural organic ingredients as it was a pretty decent price, comparable with Lush and cheaper than many others that are made from natural and organic ingredients.
This toner and indeed the entire Skin Blossom range is 98.85% natural & free from ingredients like SLS, SLES, ALS, Phylates, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM, PEGS, Silicones, synthetic colour & fragrance, Urea, DEA, MEA, TEA & Glycols.

This toner doesn’t smell of very much at all to my nose and in fact the witch hazel is evident as a scent and that is just subtle and clean smelling. It is pleasantly refreshing and finishes off my cleansing as I apply this after cleansing my face so this can tighten the pores and a quick wipe removes the final bits of dirt or make up.
The witch hazel is a pore tightener while the aloe vera and glycerine condition and soothe the skin. Essential oils such as rose geranium, ylang ylang and lavender all help revive and add a nice scent to the toner albeit very subtle.

The toner is not only certified by the Soil association but is also vegan friendly too. It is of course NOT tested on animals and nor are any of the ingredients.

This is a toner and is for external use only and you need to rinse if you get any in your eyes. The toner is biodegradable and eco friendly and suitable for all skin types.
ALL WRAPPED UP
This toner comes in a dark green, almost black plastic bottle which means the content is visible but protected from light damage. The bottle has a screw top lid but no stopper with a hole or spray so you have to use it with a cotton pad or similar. Personally I prefer a spray bottle so I decanted some of mine into an old Lush toner bottle which works perfectly.

This is largish bottle and holds 150 ml which is more than many toners and this costs £5.95 from Amazon. I think this is pretty good value for a natural beauty product.

RECOMMENDED?

Yes, I would be happy to buy this one again. It does a good toning job. It is made in England by an ethical company and is not a stupidly expensive price.

It is a good one to remember when you are just short of free postage on Amazon too. I always feel I may as well get something as pay the same money for postage.

Thanks for reading.