Skullcandy Uprock S5URCZ

Skullcandy Uprock S5URCZ

Mini Headphones, Headphones - Wired

Review of "Skullcandy Uprock S5URCZ"

published 23/04/2012 | lilloulfc
Member since : 14/01/2011
Please read my depression review my wonderful partner is doing a 10K for Mental Health charities https://www.justgiving.com/joefrancis93
Pro Comfort and Price
Cons Seem a little fragile
Sound Quality
Looks & Design

"Music To My Ears!"

I always love listening to music but was beginning to get a little tired of having the Ipod headphones stuck in my ears and wanted something with a bit more comfort for when I am at home just wanting to relax. I'm not a fan of the ones that go into your ear as everytime I move they tend to fall out. I just wanted a pair of head phones that fitted over my ears so I could carry on doing other things and not have to stop to put them back in my ears. At first I wanted some Dr.Dre Beats but as a quick fix for something a lot cheaper. I first saw the headphone while looking through the Argos catalogue. I heard of Skullcandy before but I never really knew if they were any good and the brand just doesn't appeal to me but I thought that I should give them a go as I was in need. They were retailed at £24.99 for the pink and black ones.

About Skullcandy
Skullcandy offer headphones in all shapes, styles and for all occasions. They offer on ear,in ear, over, dj, sports,mic, ear phones and ear bud headphones. All these come in a wide variety of colours some simple design and some extravagant. In my opinion some of them look really good but others just look silly and I wouldn't be seen out in them. All their headphones come with a 2 year warranty from the date of purchase( if you still have the receipt). This is great because for me I often break headphones so with the kept receipt I know that I always have an option to get another set if they do break. Skullcandy also sell clothes and accessories such as belts, bags and wallets and products for your Iphone or Ipod. The great thing about Skullcandy their products are easy to find and to buy, you often see their products in HMV, Argos and electrical stores.

Description Of The Headphones
For me the headphones fit perfectly on my head and over my ears, there are adjustable sides to make the headphones fit perfectly for all different sized heads. They move smoothly to do this. However, the actual headphone seems to rattle a lot like they are coming undone from the frame but it isn't it is just the style of them which makes you take more care of them. The headphones are bright pink around the edge and black in the middle. The headphones are well cushioned with soft black material which has the Skullcandy logo imprinted on. The band which goes over your head is half pink going up then black going across the top of your head. At the top of the headphones there is a large pink Skullcandy logo. This with time has began to wear off which is good for me as I don't really like it. On each side of the pink side it says Skullcandy and as the logo all in black. The wire that attaches the headphones to the device is just over a metre long and it is anti-tangle. This is a great factor of the product because headphone wires are always getting tied in knots and you spend at least 5 minutes trying to do it. So this is a great design for the headphones. The wire is also thicker than normal headphone cables which reminds me of a really long elastic band. The sound quality of the headphones is brilliant as they are securely fitted on your ears they bass and sound is almost crystal clear. They block out all other sound even at a low volume.

Things I like about the Headphones
I love the design of the headphones and the vibrant colours. The sound quality is excellent and doesn't leaving an effect to your ears afterwards. They also block out all the surrounding sound which is great when I just want to listen to my music and not other peoples conversations. The price is good for the quality of sound and the quality of the product. I also love that you have a 2 year guaranty on all Skullcandy products. It is also good that the headphones fit perfectly over my head and on my ears.

What I don't like
There isn't much that I don't like but if I had to find something it will probably be that they seem to be fragile as they rattle a lot but other than that they are fine.

Overall
A great set of headphones for a great price, design and sound quality. The headphones also come in blue and green.

Thanks for reading