Review of "Slimming World"

published 19/08/2011 | betsietob
Member since : 19/08/2011
Pro Weight loss, easy to follow, friendly groups and lots of lovely people to share experiences with.
Cons The two week rule!
Price level
Instructors
Time investment

"Fantastic and fit again!"

I have tried many diets throughout my life, ones that exclude, ones that include and ones which baffle the mind. There are two things you should remember about slimming world, the first is that it works - it is a healthy eating plan, not a diet and you do lose weight!

The second is the advice i give all of my friend I introduce to slimming world is to give it two weeks. Whether you are food optimising or following extra easy, you start losing wieght from week one, but you really understand the diet after two weeks, the weight loss then balances out and you have really started to change your lifestyle. It is a fantastic plan, I've lost weight, why don't you?

Some people may worry about attending the groups, but fear not! You are weighed confidentially and the group leaders always listen and are there to help. As a member who sometimes put on weight as well as lost I never felt anything other than supported and cared for!

In my opinion this is the best way to lose weight, and keep it off!

Product Information : Slimming World