flwilson 1

flwilson

Member since:24.02.2011

Bad service, not helpful :(

10.05.2011 (12.05.2011)

Advantages:
Reasonable price

Disadvantages:
Not reliable

Recommendable No:

5 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. thedevilinme
  3. xxfoxyredxx

I ordered a poster on 22nd April for a Birthday on 5th May. I didn't think this would be a problem - WRONG!!!

I was sent an email stating that it was ready to ship on 24th April and it normally takes 3-5 business days to arrive. With the bank holidays I thought it would be a while but it came to the Wednesday the 4th May and I still hadn't received the poster. This is now over the 5 business days even taking out the bank holidays.

I decided to phone their customer support helpline - an 0845 number so not a cheap phone call either. I got a lady who asked the problem, so I explained and she told me exactly what I already knew. It had been shipped on the 24th April and had not arrived. She said it was still with the Royal Mail carrier and it would be with me shortly. She then asked em to wait for 2 more days until I had received my post on Friday and then ring back if it hadn't arrived by then. She said if it hadn't arrived by then, she would get the order re-sent to me. It didn't arrive!

I phoned back on Friday to get the same woman on the phone. She asked me to wait another 2 days, well until I had my post on Monday to see if it had arrived by then. I told her that she said she would re-send the order on the Friday with which she told me to wait for a moment. She then came back and said she would re-send it to the same address. Finally I had got through to them that fact that the original poster had gone missing in the post and it needed to be re sent to me. I am still waiting for the poster and will not be completely satisfied until it has arrived at my house.

It was for my best friends 18th birthday and is now 5 days late, looking to be quite a few more than that. Luckily we are close and she didn't mind too much. It's not the point though, it was ordered in plenty of time in my opinion and I think you would also agree that it should have come in time.

This is not what I would have expected from a company like this. I ordered my 18th party invites as photos at the end of February and they arrived extremely quickly. I was very pleased with the order so this is why I choose to use this company again. My mistake!

The poster has now arrived ad is good quality but I'm sure it would have been of equal quality from a company that actually got it to you on time! I cannot fault the poster though and now it is here, there isn't too much of a problem but I won't be using them again any time soon.

The price of the products are reasonable and I would not argue with that. They are fairly mid range.

After nearly 4 weeks after they finally but reluctantly agreed to re-print the poster, another one arrived. I am still not sure to this day which one was the first one that was sent but in the end I received 2 identical posters. Still I would not use this company again because I couldn't trust that my product would turn up - in time or at all to be honest!

I personally do not recommend this company after my experience, there are plenty of other companies that offer the same service and I will be using these in future.

Add the first comment!