Review of "Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter"

published 07/04/2010 | little_feets88
Member since : 25/03/2010
Me, in a nut-free nutshell: 21 years old. Female. Weight watcher. Nut intollerant. Hello Kitty lover. Film addict. I can also be found on DooYoo under the username little_feets :)
Pro Gorgeously scented, rich, non-greasy.
Cons Can be a little pricey.
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"The Righteous one for your skin!"

Let's be honest, we all want to look good naked, and thanks to this miracle in a pot, it is possible! 'The Righteous Body Butter' was voted 'Best Body Butter' by Gok Wan's 'How to look good naked' - need I say more? (No, but I will!)

With shea butter and aloe vera, this luxurious body butter can do no wrong! Boasting only the best of ingredients and coming from a long line of superb 'Soap & Glory' products, this body butter has absolutely everything going for it. If you're not familiar with 'Soap and Glory' they are a fantastic toiletries company that sell their superb products exclusively through Boots and Harvey Nichols. Soap & Glory do not test on animals, they only test on willing human subjects that are picky and know what they want! Definately onto a winner with this brand.

The body butter comes packaged in a super girly, retro chic, dusky pink tub. Soap & Glory have a habit of making their packaging way too appealing for any kitsch, retro, pink loving girl (especially me!) - and this body butter is no exception. The tub looks absolutely fantastic in the bathroom, or in pride of place on the dresser. I'm a sucker for gorgeous packaging, so this ticks all the boxes for me!

'The Righteous Body Butter' itself is everything you could expect, and want, from a body butter, and more! The butter is thick, rich, creamy and luxurious and sinks straight into the skin upon application with no hassle! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a body butter that leaves a greasy, sticky, slippery residue on your skin after taking what seems like forever to sink in. Thank the lord for 'The Righteous Body Butter' - this product cuts out all the negatives of body butters, and leaves my skin supple, smooth and hydrated without leaving me greasy and slippery.

I have found that a little of this product really does go a long way, and to make the most of this product I use it after showering to lock in moisture and keep my skin from drying out. I truelly am the Queen of dry, sensitive skin, and this body butter does me a world of good. My skin is always soft, supple and grease free after using 'The Righteous Body Butter'. Fantastic!

Not only does the body butter leave me feeling strokably soft, but it also makes me smell absolutely fabulous! With scents of bergamot and mandarin, this butter has a sweet, yummy cistrusy scent that lingers on the skin for hours after application. There's nothing better than smelling great, and this body butter does just that - if you're a fan of super soft and delicious smelling skin, then 'The Righteous Body Butter' is the one for you!

'The Righteous Body Butter' comes in two different sizes. The travel size version of this body butter comes in a 50ml size, perfect to pop in your handbag, and carries a pocket money price tag of £2.25. The full size butter is available in a generous 250ml tub for a more than acceptable price of £9.79.

You can buy 'The Righteous Body Butter' instore in both Boots and Harvey Nichols, or online on their official websites: www.boots.com and www.harveynichols.co.uk

Ingredients: