Review of "Sonax ProfiLine NanoPolish"

published 11/06/2012 | xbrightx
Member since : 01/06/2012
Heating sorted - at a cost!
Pro Fantastic high quality finish and polish
Cons None
Performance
Ease of Use

"For a Professional Finish"

I have had the same tube of Sonax Profiline Nano Polish for a few years now and I still have a lot of it left in my tube. I sourced this online, directly from the manufacture and it was relatively inexpensive, for what it is, which is basically a very good polishing agent. It cost me less than £8 for the tube, which is a good size and as a small amount is designed to go far, it obviously lasts me ages before needing to be replaced.

I use this Nano Polish on both of my bikes and also my car and it does a fantastic job on all the vehicles. My father has also borrowed it to polish his caravan. It comes in a plastic tube with a grey, flip top lid and stands on its end, so to speak. I have personally found that this polish works best when used in conjunction with the Sonax Abrasive Polish and the Sonax abrasive polish AND finish. However, having said that, when used alone, it still gives outstanding and very impressive results. This is a range of products I have used for years and a brand I trust as I have used them time and time again.

I particularly like the Sonax Profiline Nano Polish as I find it gives a fantastic shine and a high gloss finish to both new and even slightly weathered paint and body work. The product contains no wax or silicone at all and it has a very slight abrasive (I’d say medium level) effect. Even scratch resistant paint and bodywork will be fine if you are using this product and it always gives me a highly polished and professional result. It's easy to use and simple to get fast professional looking results.

Hardly any elbow grease is required and I honestly think that once you’ve used this product, you won’t go back to anything else. I can’t say anything negative about this product at all. It can be used on all colour paint and body work and I even love the smell. The results are also long lasting and really very impressive.