Sony PSJ20

Review of "Sony PSJ20"

published 27/02/2005 | cooperjazzy55
Member since : 27/02/2005
Pro Built-in equaliser amplifier
Cons Havent found any yet!
Sound quality
Look & design
Range of Features

"Can Sony Pull It Off"

My dad recently bought one of these for his extisting hi-fi as he wanted to listen to his old sham 69 records, and I think he made a great investment

Bought from a local comet store, this sony psj20 seemed like a good deal for only 79.95.

I told my dad to go with sony as they are well knowen for there exellent products and great value for money, everything I have bought with sony has been a great investment so I wasnt hessitant when we agreed on this one.

Set up was a snap, I think even my 5 year old niece could have it, it was that easy.

Features are good for a simple turntable, it comes with its own built-in preamp, which makes the sound quality great! The sound is, id say, on some vinyl records better than CD's today but this could be because CD's are digital but this turntable certaintly dosent do anythink to the sound! If anything, it improves it. It also has 33RPM and 45RPM controls to suit every vinyl record.

It even comes with a 1 year warranty, what more could you want!

If your just a casual listener to your old vinyl records once in a while this is a must for you!
Great quality for the Price, I Deffiently recommend this!

And the answer is, YES! Sony can pull this off, once again they've made a exellent product
Hats off to sony!!

• callancool published 31/12/2005
    It's a bush MT11. There's three reviews of it on Ciao!, here http://www.ciao.co.uk/Bush_MTT1__5154163
  • callancool published 31/12/2005
    Bet you didn't know it's also sold as a Bush turntable for about half the price? I think it's in the Argos Catalogue, so check it out.
  • MAFARRIMOND published 27/02/2005
    I have a lot of old vinyls that I can no longer play. This would be a good idea for me. Maureen