Sony PlayStation 2 - Slimline Model (PS2)

Sony PlayStation 2 - Slimline Model (PS2)

Home Console - Media Format: DVD - Controller Slots: 2 - Release Year: 2000

Review of "Sony PlayStation 2 - Slimline Model (PS2)"

published 07/05/2009 | majesty09
Member since : 17/04/2009
Do everything with honesty...
Pro It has compact design, built in internet connection, more game choise
Cons Without an additional cooling fan, it heats up quickly
Graphics capability
Range of Extra Features (I.e. email)
Manufacturer Support
Instruction manual

"Get your experience ..."

There are so many types of game console with different features and prices, but I am more interested with the PS 2 slimline Model. "The design", it is the most interesting thing I look for and I can find it in PS2 slimline. It has attractive design with charcoal black colour, cool !!! With a thickness of less than 30 mm make it easy to take in anywhere and of course saving space. It has a built in DVD machine, so we can play more games. It also gives us another choise of entertaintment, unlike the original PS2, we can find built in internet connection in PS2 slimline, so makes it more fun.

PS2 Slimline, just like the original, can be seated either vertically (with vertical stand - sold separately ) or horizontally. The console has two controller ports, and two memory card slots. There are two USB like port, we can use them for attaching additional cooling fan. It is helpful to pull heats away from the console and prevent it from overheating. If you want to look for compact game console, PS2 slimline model is the answer. Get the experience !!!

• TheHairyGodmother published 29/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • catsholiday published 25/06/2009
    I agree with previous comments and would be happy to re-rate if you write a bit more useful information
  • carcraig published 25/05/2009
    Sorry for the low rate but there really isn't that much info or opinion in your review. If you revise, plese let me know and I am happy to re-read, Caroline xx