Review of "SoundMagic E10"

published 02/01/2014 | DanielFullard
Member since : 21/04/2010
Please ignore the picture....I was drunk, very drunk!!!
Pro Solid and Tough
Cons Price
Sound Quality
Looks & Design

"Quality All round"

I bought these headphones to use with several devices that I own and after buying and going through several cheap pairs I decided the best idea was to invest in some in ear headphones that were going to last and hence I was willing to shell out the extra cash in return. These cost me £34.99 online and so far they have been worth the money!

I have used Soundmagic products before and were fully aware of their solid reputation both from past experiences and the online reports. I chosen the plain black ones as pictured here but there are many other colours available.

I guess the first thing I should mention about this product is the fact that it is very very solid indeed. Some headphones I have head in the past have been very flimsy and lightweight but as soon as you feel these you will realise they are very well made and constructed in way that gives you confidence that they will last. They do not though feel too heavy in the ear, causing them to drop out, which is also a very good plus point.

After the first impression of the initial solid construction, you begin using them and the quality is superb. The sound is clear, crisp and there is no “tinny” feel or “plasticy” vibrations that come with the cheaper headsets. As I said above they fit nicely in the ear and do not provide discomfort at all. There is a great bass to the sound and it really allows the sound to come through in the quality you would like. Throw in the cable clip which is supplied and this is a very easy to use and pleasurable headphone.

Supplied as well is a small portable carry case which I find very useful indeed as I hate wrapping headphones round and round the devices I use.

All in all in terms of quality, construction and sound this is a very good range of heaphones and even though at £34.99 they are by no means cheap, they provide the sound that will soon make you forget about that!