Southern Electric

Southern Electric

Review of "Southern Electric"

published 27/12/2006 | hensbeak
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Ebico much cheaper than Southern and the rest!
Cons Ebico-absolutely none

"Ebico are the cheapest and fairest company"

I have been with Ebico(equigas & Equipower) over 2 years and can say they are the cheapest and fairest company.They are a small company who work on social ethos.No shareholders,they don't advertise they have one flat rate for EVERYONE even people with meters pay the same and the rate is cheaper than all the big companies.
They use Southern Electric/Scottish to read the meters on their behalf and send the bills but you pay Ebico prices.
There is NO standing charge (and no hidden one either).I have been astounded how affordable my bills for gas and electric have been.I have recommended them to numerous friends of mine and they have really seen a difference especially 2 of them that were with British Gas!!
Check them out on goo goo the search engine.
They had a small price increase in 2003 and the next one was
Sept 2005 and it wasn't mega like everyone else.

not rated

• hensbeak published 29/12/2006
    Thank you everyone I think I've got the point!Unfortunately I looked everywhere to see where I could write a review and couldn't find how to do it.Not easy being a newbie on here.So to all the Southern electric fans SORRY.Won't do it again.
  • Soho_Black published 28/12/2006
    Sorry, but I can only agree with the previous comments.
  • silverstreak published 27/12/2006
    As the previous commenter has said, this is, unfortunately, in the wrong category

offers "Southern Electric"