Specsavers Opticians (Shop)

Specsavers Opticians (Shop)

Review of "Specsavers Opticians (Shop)"

published 06/06/2007 | Foureyes59
Member since : 06/06/2007
Pro None
Cons Waste of time, rude staff

"Don't bother with Specsavers"

Wasted alot of my time and money trying to get contact lenses at Specsavers in Durham. They are probably fine if you don't have any complications with your prescription and don't expect to be treated in a friendly way. The optician was unable to fit them and I was given several lenses none of which worked. This meant I had to make several trips to Specsavers and the contact lense receptionist started treating me like I was being a real pain and ending up being incredibly rude.
I have since gone to another optician and paid a little bit more but the lenses fitted first time and the staff were very pleasant. Going to Specsavers was a complete waste of time for me and some of the staff need to be sent on a customer relations course.

• TheHairyGodmother published 12/06/2007
    sorry for the low rating but this review is crying out for loads and loads more information. Have a look around at similar reviews to see what is required and if you update, please do not hesitate to drop me a line in my guestbook and i will happily come back and re-rate :o)
  • catrinaf published 06/06/2007
    Hi and welcome to Ciao - Sorry for the low rating, but you need to put a lot more information into your review. Have a read around at similar reviews; especially those rated as very helpful or exceptional, for an idea of what people want to read in a review. If you want any help or want me to re rate, leave me a message in my guestbook - Cat x x

Product Information : Specsavers Opticians (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 08/11/2000