Review of "Spring Force Ultra Balm Tissues"

published 22/03/2012 | K2705
Member since : 02/10/2009
Thank you for all the reads and rates, I will return all rates asap. I review a lot of Childrens products and toys, there will be a lot of Thomas the Tank Engines reviews.
Pro Lovely and soft
Cons None at all for me
Compatibility with Makeup

"Spring Force Ultra Balm Tissues"

Since I was in my teens I have suffered with hay fever and this year is no exception. Last week I started my annual sniffing and sneezing, after 2 days my nose was looking bright red and getting sore, not a good look at all. I popped into my local Tesco to pick some tissues up and decided to try Spring Force Ultra Balm tissues, they are part of their discount range but I think they can be bought in places other than Tesco. I don’t usually buy balm tissues but my nose was so sore and they were only 99p so I decided to give them a try.

The tissues come in a standard oblong tissue box with a small perforated oval in the top that just pushes out, the box has Spring Force Ultra Balm written across it and it also informs the customer that there are 90 tissues in the box that all contain aloe vera and vitamin E. The box is pretty for a discount product with bright coloured flowers all over it.

The spring force tissues are 3 ply and measure approximately 20 x 21cm's which is an average size for tissues, I wondered if they would be small but this isn’t the case. One of the reasons I don’t use balm tissues much is that I think they might feel slightly greasy, this certainly isn’t the case with these. They don’t feel like they have anything in them they just feel very soft.

Once opened the tissues pull out from the box evenly and neatly, they don’t tear and you only get 1 tissue at a time, as one is pulled out another pops up ready. I hate tissues where the first few all come out at once or tear.

I used the spring force tissues when my hay fever was at it worst and the relief on my sore nose was lovely, I found the balm very soothing when wiping my nose and the redness faded. The tissues don’t fall apart when they get wet after a good blow and seem to contain everything within them.

I would certainly recommend these tissues and would use them again, for the price they are good quality, they aren’t small, they are strong and the box is pretty. The balm is soothing and you cant feel it in the tissue they just feel very soft. A red sore nose from hay fever or a cold isn’t very nice and I found the spring force tissues very soothing on my sore skin and noticed the redness start to fade.

If you too are starting to resemble Rudolf then I can definitely recommend Spring Force Ultra Balm Tissues.