K2705 5

K2705

About me: We have now moved so will be starting to write reviews and will catch up with all rates asap.

Member since:02.10.2009

Spring Force Ultra Balm Tissues

22.03.2012

Advantages:
Lovely and soft

Disadvantages:
None at all for me

Compatibility with Makeup

Price99p

38 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. Wee_Jackie_163
  2. MrsW2011
  3. Gingerkitty

Since I was in my teens I have suffered with hay fever and this year is no exception. Last week I started my annual sniffing and sneezing, after 2 days my nose was looking bright red and getting sore, not a good look at all. I popped into my local Tesco to pick some tissues up and decided to try Spring Force Ultra Balm tissues, they are part of their discount range but I think they can be bought in places other than Tesco. I donít usually buy balm tissues but my nose was so sore and they were only 99p so I decided to give them a try.

The tissues come in a standard oblong tissue box with a small perforated oval in the top that just pushes out, the box has Spring Force Ultra Balm written across it and it also informs the customer that there are 90 tissues in the box that all contain aloe vera and vitamin E. The box is pretty for a discount product with bright coloured flowers all over it.

The spring force tissues are 3 ply and measure approximately 20 x 21cm's which is an average size for tissues, I wondered if they would be small but this isnít the case. One of the reasons I donít use balm tissues much is that I think they might feel slightly greasy, this certainly isnít the case with these. They donít feel like they have anything in them they just feel very soft.

Once opened the tissues pull out from the box evenly and neatly, they donít tear and you only get 1 tissue at a time, as one is pulled out another pops up ready. I hate tissues where the first few all come out at once or tear.

I used the spring force tissues when my hay fever was at it worst and the relief on my sore nose was lovely, I found the balm very soothing when wiping my nose and the redness faded. The tissues donít fall apart when they get wet after a good blow and seem to contain everything within them.

I would certainly recommend these tissues and would use them again, for the price they are good quality, they arenít small, they are strong and the box is pretty. The balm is soothing and you cant feel it in the tissue they just feel very soft. A red sore nose from hay fever or a cold isnít very nice and I found the spring force tissues very soothing on my sore skin and noticed the redness start to fade.

If you too are starting to resemble Rudolf then I can definitely recommend Spring Force Ultra Balm Tissues.

Add the first comment!