Review of "Sprite"

published 20/03/2017 | BTEClvl3
Member since : 11/01/2017
Pro Nice LED display
Cons too cheesy in flavor
not rated
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"it's reem M8"

We bought this as a step up from the Mini Micro for our 5 year old, who has clocked that big boys have 2 wheels on their scooters, not three! After the plastic Mini Micro, which has definitely come to the end of its life after 2 years, we weren't sure about spending over £50 on another scooter, when there are so many cheaper ones out there. But after opening it up, I have to say the build quality is amazing, and really for something made so well 50 quid is an absolute bargain. I couldn't help putting the handle bars up and having a quick scoot myself - and it is rock solid. This toy is built to last. If you are considering buying a scooter for any age go for this one!

One quick tip - if you are buying more than one Micro scooter, as we did, then buy from Micro's own website and you get free 48 hour courier if you spend over £100. The service was excellent.

not rated

• NBCMad92 published 22/03/2017
    Wrong review
  • RICHADA published 21/03/2017
    Hmmm, a tad lost in translation there, I know inflation's taking off but £50 for a bottle of Sprite - with or without a scooter is a bit steep! R.
  • sellerleygirl published 20/03/2017
    This is supposed to be a review of a bottle of Sprite!!