Stuttgart (Germany)

Stuttgart (Germany)

Review of "Stuttgart (Germany)"

published 24/01/2001 | theGerman
Member since : 16/12/2000
Pro lots of parcs, woods, nightlife...
Cons ...

"Stuttgart is a city of great beauty"

First I´ve to say that I come from Stuttgart! Sorry, that my English is not as good as yours, but my Englsh teacher is not very good ;)!

Stuttgart is the capital of Baden- Württemberg (That´s in South-Germany).
Here live about 550 000 people. But nevertheless there are lots of parks
and woods. Arround Stuttgart are hills. That´s very nice, because you can have a very great look on the city.

I think you all know Mercedes and Porsche!? They both come from Stuttgart.

If you want to go shopping, I would go to the Königsstraße (Kingsstreet).
There are many shops and supermarkets...

One ofe the greatest places in Stuttgart is the New Castle (das Neue Schloß)! There is a park before it, and in the summer you can see lots of people sleeping there.

If you are a fan of nightlife, is Stuttgart the right place for you!
Stuttgart is famous for Hip- Hop (But I think just in Germany).
There are lots of clubs.

Now, I want to say one thing: The people who live in Germany aare no Nazis! When I was in London this year, the young people where very stupid. I think, you watch too mutch War- Movies! Please, think about it! Thanx!

And please give a comment about my english!

• doktorpepper published 18/09/2002
    Hallo! Die Autos vom Daimler werden aber immer noch bei uns in Sindelfingen gemacht. Schön, dass ich hier auch einen anderen Deutschen treffe. Schöne Grüße! Oliver
  • jonwhite published 24/01/2001
    Welcome to UK CIAO,a good first opinion. By the way, your English is a lot better than some of the people who write reviews here and they are English. An interesting opinion. Keep on writing.
  • BJEEE published 24/01/2001
    Your English is good. If you keep writing on ciao, I'm sure it will become even better. Keep it up. Ben :)

Product Information : Stuttgart (Germany)

Listed on Ciao since: 27/07/2000