Summer Infant Izabel Tote Changing Bag

Summer Infant Izabel Tote Changing Bag

Review of "Summer Infant Izabel Tote Changing Bag"

published 09/03/2016 | linzee_loulabelle
Member since : 26/11/2004
Thank you so much for any E given on a review! I appreciate them so much! Wow... Gold finally! mehimthedogandababy.com
Pro Price, size, design
Cons Nothing
Capacity
Wear & Tear

"Cute changing bag"

I had no idea that changing bags could be so expensive! I certainly wasn't expecting to find bags costing upwards of £50 when I started looking for one for myself a few months ago. I refused to pay this crazy amount for something like this so I made it my mission to find something nice but cheap at the same time.

The Summer Infant Izabel Tote Changing Bag is available on Amazon for £22.49 but I got mine from Littlewoods.com where it costs £32. However, I was ordering something else from Littlewoods anyway and had a free £20 code so really, this only cost me £12. The regular amount of £22.49 is very reasonable though for a changing bag.

What initially attracted me to this bag was the design. Now, I wouldn't have cared if I'd ended up with a plain black bag if it did what I needed it to but having a pretty bag was a bit of a bonus. It doesn't match my pram (well, it's kind of a dark beige colour) and I really don't care. This bag has a light cream coloured background with dark brown leaves swirling all over the material. The handles and straps are also brown to match the pattern.

This changing bag is pretty big at 42 x 26.8 x 12.4 cm but it is no way bulky or so big that it would be annoying to carry around. The bag has one large shoulder strap as well as handles which makes it easy to carry. I generally use the large shoulder strap to put this on the handles of my pram so I have everything to hand as I need it instead of having to dig around in the bottom basket of the pram.

The bag consists of the main compartment which also has two inside pockets and a dummy clip on a ribbon, two bottle holders on either side of the outside of the bag and two outside pockets one of which closes by velcro and one that closes with a magnetic strip. The bag comes with a travel sized changing mat which fits perfectly in one of the outside pockets (the one with the magnetic closure).

I really love how much room there is in this bag. The two bottle holders are perfectly placed so I can grab one easily while on the go. The travel changing mat stays in its pocket out of the way until I need it and is folded away super flat. The other outside pocket is the perfect place for me to keep my phone and keys etc. (now I don't bother with a handbag) so I can get to them easily. The best bit is the main compartment though. This bag seriously holds everything I could ever possibly need. I have at least 20 spare nappies, 4 baby grows, 3 t shirts, 3 pairs of leggings, a couple of pairs of socks, full packet of baby wipes, full packet of nappy sacks, 3 muslin clothes and roughly 5 bibs in the bag at any time. The inside pocket also holds a load of sample sized nappy creams so I don't have to bother with a big tub, not that space is an issue of course.

One of the best things about this bag is that it is waterproof. I didn't actually think about this when I bought it to be honest. The past few weeks have seen us with strange weather of snow and sleet mixed with heavy rain and I've been caught in it many times. The first time I hurried around trying to hide the bag but soon realised the water was running off it anyway. I certainly breathed a sigh of relief.

I am so happy with this changing bag. I have absolutely everything I need in it with space to spare and it looks lovely. I wouldn't have been any happier with a bag double the price!

• beautybuff published 18/03/2016
    A nice change bag is a must for every new mum .. I found it weird not having a handbag and everyone rooting around in "my bag" for stuff! x
  • euphie published 15/03/2016
    vh :o)
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 11/03/2016
    Nice

offers "Summer Infant Izabel Tote Changing Bag"