Review of "Sunkist"

Member since : 07/08/2006
My names Sarah
Satisfactory
Pro its in a can
Cons doesnt taste that nice

"Sunkist ..... No thankyou"

Dr Pepper/seven up inc... Dont like Dr Pepper or seven up so its hardly suprising that i dislike sunkist too it's just not the right flavour for me and way too gassy.
sometimes it tastes ok but other times i don't like it. I suppose it depends what you've eaten or whether you just brushed your teeth. One down side i believe is that I can't say I've ever seen an advertisement for 'Sunkist'. Surely advertising would increase sales and maybe i would be further encouraged to drink it rather than only buying it because it's on cheap in poundland (don't recall seeing it in many other shops or supermarkets) unless i just missed it but the lack of an appealing logo etc might just not let me notice it.
I must say i prefer oringina, fanta and Tango. I like sweet drinks sunkist seems to have too much of a diet soft drink taste to it which just makes me heave (well feel like heaving).

• costas1234 published 31/01/2008