Superdrug Clarity Shine Control Papers

Superdrug Clarity Shine Control Papers

Review of "Superdrug Clarity Shine Control Papers"

published 27/10/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro Reduces shine
Cons None
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Handbag essential"

Carrying a little pack of papers to control face shine makes me feel a bit like an old lady but to be fair when I leave the house with makeup perfect and intact I'd like it to look like that all day.

By mid morning, especially if I am wearing a moisturiser under my make up that day (my skin gets too dry if I don't) I can usually feel a bit of a sheen coming on to my skin and this starts to make my make up shift around on my forehead and nose.

These papers are like magic, they pick up the grease from your face but leave your make up in place and you can see at the time that they are working as the papers show up the grease it picks up from that naughty T Zone.

Some days I am far too busy at work to worry about whether my face has gotten a bit shiny but other times it is nice to know I have a product in my bag that will tackle that particular product.

I have these by a few brands but the superdrug ones work perfectly well and are above average in their shine fighting performance. Expect to pay around £2 a pack but these will last weeks as some days you may not even need to use them.

I like to keep some of these in my bag for work and if I have a spare minute in the car I will use these if the mirror tells me I need to!

• Secre published 21/11/2017