Review of "Sure Men Sensitive 24H Anti-Perspirant Stick"

published 29/04/2012 | rolandrat123
Member since : 23/03/2012
Hi - thanks for all the reads and rates - I am trying to catch up!!
Pro Quick to use, pleasant smelling
Cons None
Staying Power
How does it affect your skin?
Does it smell good?

"Long lasting stick antiperspirant - great for men and women"

Sure 24 hour anti-perspirant

Sure 24 hour anti-perspirant

---Why I Bought This---

I always prefer a stick deodorant/anti-perspirant to sprays or roll-ons because they are immediately dry and you do not get that awful 'wet' feeling.
Also I am not keen on sprays of any description and I hate the tacky feeling of roll-ons.
I also try to buy the male stick deodorants as I find they tend to last longer and have a fresher and nicer fragrance than most female ones.

---The Brand---

Sure made by Unilever.

---The Product---

50 gram white stick deodorant.
The stick comes in a silver oval plastic conainer with a twist-up base and turquoise lid.
Sure men's sensitive 24 hour aniti-perspirant with 0% alcohol.
Anti-perspirant deodorant made by Unilever.
The back label lifts up to reveal more information.
Made in Russia.
You are warned to not use on damaged skin and to stop if you experience irritation.
The long list of ingredients includes aluminium.

---Cost---

£2.80 at Tesco.

---My Opinion--

This is a solid stick of white anti-perspirant. It has to be twisted up from the base and has a pleasant faint sort of soapy smell. The aroma is nice but not overpowering, and not especially 'male' - so is fine for women to use as well.
I find these stick anti-perspirants are extremely long lasting. I cannot recall when I last bought mine and although used every day I still have lots left. They just seem to last forever.
The sticks are really easy to apply and I use it daily apart from days when I have shaved when I use one of those crystals to avoid irritation. There is no need to wait for any 'drying' time and I have not found any white traces left on my clothes.
These sticks also are less messy than roll-ons and are easier to carry without any risk of spills.
Used after my bath it just takes two or three strokes to apply - I usually put a little talc on top as well to feel extra dry, adn I am usually fine all day, unless I have soemthing especially stressful going on - but think in that case nothing works 100%.

---Good Points---

---Star Rating---

5 stars.

---Would I Recommend?---

---Website---

(Also posted on Dooyoo under the name Rolandrat)

• rolandrat123 published 30/04/2012
    might sound expensive but when you consider how long it lasts i think it is good value - my sister is forever buying roll-ons so they work out a lot more expensive in the long run.
  • nickbrown60 published 29/04/2012
    Great review, I use this too :)
  • Nar2 published 29/04/2012
    Blimey that is expensive compared to what I pay for but if it comes from Russia, no wonder!