Surf Small & Mighty Concentrated Liquid Tropical

Surf Small & Mighty Concentrated Liquid Tropical

Washing Liquid/Powder

Review of "Surf Small & Mighty Concentrated Liquid Tropical"

published 29/04/2012 | CheekyCharlie08
Member since : 12/04/2012
Pro Smells nice and cleans all my clothes good
Cons It doesn't soften my clothes
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"I Wish The Weather Was Tropical"

This Surf Small and Mighty was on special offer in Asda and that's why I bought it because we usually use Ariel. There was a choice of 2 different smells which were Sunshine or Tropical, I brought the Tropical cos it was in a pink bottle and smelled a bit better.

I have been using it for 2 weeks now and it is a brill washing liquid that gets rid of loads of stains and leaves all the clothes smelling lovely and fresh.

You only have to use a capful in every wash and that makes it very economical to use. My bottle will do 20 washes and that is good for £1.79.

When they have been washed the clothes always come out clean and the scent lasts until after they have dried. I dry most of my clothes outside and usually fresh air will make the smell go with Ariel with this one sticks around even when they have been hung up in the wardrobes.

I love the smell on my bed clothes cos it makes the bedroom smell fresher.

It don't make my clothes very soft and that's the only bad thing about it, I still have to put some Comfort fabric softener into the washing machine and that's quite disappointing. I use one that has a simlar smell to this Tropical liquid so it makes the smell stand out even more.

I've put loads of marked clothes in with this and they've all come clean after a normal wash. My little sister got some bolognese sauce down her last night and that hasn't come out very good but everything else has been ok. Even my white jumper that I dropped a whole pizza slice on came up good and that pizza was very greasy. I helped it a long with a bit of Vanish but thats ok because I don't think any of the washing powders would have been able to get it out on their own.

• dahlin published 29/04/2012
    I love the smell of this one. x