Swinton Insurance Services

Swinton Insurance Services

Review of "Swinton Insurance Services"

published 31/08/2011 | agnes1111
Member since : 31/08/2011
Pro speedy quotation, staff nice&polite when they dont neeed to deal with complains!!!
Cons THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SELLING AND GIVE THE FALSE INFO THE THE CUSTOMERS,
not rated

"Car insurance- dont buy if you are not the native peron!!!!!"

My partner get a quote from more than 3 companies, why choosed Swinton , because of the price , He called to them first to ask if they are taking no claim bonus from other countries, they said yes , and asked him to send it to them, the same time Swinton charge card for the first month insurance.... I gave them my card because he left his card at home, so payment taken, documents send to them... and they call us to say that they don't accept " no claim bonus" from other country! My partner has cancelled the agrement with them, and few days later got a bill to pay from Swinton for over £200! Cancellation CHARGE!!! It wasnt his fault , he got a quote with 9 years no claim bonus on on it! and the info from them about accepting documents from other country! Thats why he decided to go ahead with this company!!!We live in EU! other companies accept these documents!
My partner called them to lodge the formal complain, but they say sorry you have to pay this fee even they made misteake and gave him wrong information about documents they accept!!! The best at all is they charge my card for over £200, to get that money, even I never gave them any permission to do it! I accept only one single transaction for the first payment! When We called them again they appologise , BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHARGE MY CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! They offer refund for about 3-5 working days, but I have an overdraft on my acount just now because of this charge! WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

not rated

• TheHairyGodmother published 02/09/2011
    as below
  • angelboouk123 published 01/09/2011
    see below
  • Bollinger28 published 01/09/2011
    Rerated now that this has been moved the correct location

Product Information : Swinton Insurance Services