Swizzels Matlow Fizzers Original

Swizzels Matlow Fizzers Original

Review of "Swizzels Matlow Fizzers Original"

published 30/04/2012 | star3683
Member since : 14/11/2010
Pro Tasty, fruity, fizzy
Cons Nothing
Taste
Smell
Product Quality

"Fizz Fizz Fizz!"

I tend to be more of a chocolate than a sweet person but obviously if I am offered sweets I can't possibly turn them down. One pack of sweets that I was offered the other day was the Swizzles Matlow fizzers. I had not had these for years but have fond memories of them being very good when I was a child.

The sweets can be purchased in small mini rolls either in a multi pack bag from larger supermarkets or individual rolls can normally be found in sweet shops. You can also buy packs of giant fizzers too.

The fizzers are small different coloured round fruity, fizzy sweets. They come packaged in a clear plastic wrapper which is wrapped tightly around the sweets to form a roll. The only information on the wrapper is the name, company name and it also says that the sweets contain no artificial colours. To unwrap the sweets u just simply untwist the ends of the wrapper which are coloured pink.

The sweets themselves are tiny measuring about a centimetre across and half a centimetre deep. You get around 14 sweets in a pack with a random combination of flavours. The sweets are quite tangy and each colour does taste different although it is not always easy to identify what flavour it is meant to be. It's a bit like a little disc of compressed sherbet and if left to melt in your mouth or chewed then your get a lovely fizzy feeling on your tongue.

Overall I really like these sweets, the small rolls may seem tiny but I find that they are quite sweet and one roll is just enough to satisfy those sweet cravings. They are certainly a old favourite of mine and I love the combination of the fruity fizziness you get.

• Graygirl published 30/04/2012