Review of "TCP Antiseptic Liquid"

published 11/06/2011 | emzie94
Member since : 24/05/2011
Pro Lasts long, many many uses, heals things fast
Cons the smell!!
Effectiveness

"Something everyone should have in their cupboards!"

TCP Antiseptic

My Experience

So, according to the bottle this is a liquid used to heal, Sore Throats, Mouth Ulcers, Cuts, Grazes, Bites, Stings, Boils, Spots, Pimples. It is indeed very effective with these but put on them it stings so bad! But according to my elders 'that means its working.'
Its not messy like some creams but yes it can spill and if it does, you know it! The smell is so strong! I used to use it on my face for spots and it felt kind of greasy but it did dry out my spots although everywhere i walked in the house my mum would always say 'ugh do you have tcp on i can smell it from here' Also after my spots cleared i stopped using it and even now, 3 months after, sometime i go to my friends house and they are always like 'i can smell tcp emma!.' But i got rid of the bottle and i shower everyday so the smell must linger for a while!
If used on cute it dried them out so they scap up quickly and dissapear. Also it kills the bacteria very well! It basically dries out the cuts and bites and pimples so they dissapear quickly and it really does work.
The bottle lasted me such a long time and i just this it is essential to have one in your house, you can use it for everything! Ive used it for tonsillitis before as i just put some in the cap and gargled it (careful not the swallow) and this helps the bacteria dissapear and the white spots on the tonsils to go.

Despite the smell this is worth a 9/10

offers "TCP Antiseptic Liquid"