TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier, Energizer, Stylizer

TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier, Energizer, Stylizer

Review of "TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier, Energizer, Stylizer"

published 22/10/2011 | Georgia713
Member since : 22/06/2011
Hi :) i'm a student who is interested in cosmetics, photography, reading, films, TV and music ect. Thank you for reading and rating my reviews. :)
Pro Adds volume, body and life to your hair.
Cons Can be pricey if you don't look in the right places.
Staying power
How does your hair feel after use?

"TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier, Energizer, Stylizer!"

I have thin hair, but a lot of it. Before I discovered this product even on good hair days my barnet could look a little limp. **Enter TIGIs Bed Head Small Talk 3-in-1** Not anymore though! This product is one of the best (if not the best) I have found.

This retails at anywhere between £10-18 for 200ml. I used to pay £18 for this, but then I realised you can get it for a fraction of the price if you look in the right places. You can find it cheaper online, but then you can have the added cost of postage and packaging. I usually buy this from my local hair salon though, so just have a good look round for the best price.

The bottle is quirky and stands out on the shelf. The bottle is purple ball, and the cap is a bright green pump. The packing is different to any I have ever seen, and I think it looks great on my shelf! The packaging is recyclable after you have finished with the product.

The serum is thick and white, with a lovely smell. The fragrance is fresh and fruity, and it will last on your hair, even after styling.

To use, you apply to towel dried hair after a shower or bath. One pump of the serum is plenty. I rub it on the palms on my hands first, and then work into my hair, making sure I get right to the roots.

I would suggest that you experiment with how much you use, you may need more or less depending on the length, style and thickness of your hair. But, beware not use too much at once because it can leave you hair ‘crispy’ and stuck together, which isn’t really the look most people want.

Because you don’t need that much, the 200ml bottle will last you a very long time.

This product is a ‘thickifier’, ‘energizer’, and ‘stylizer’ all in one. At first you can’t see the effects of the serum, but once your hair is dry you can definitely tell that your hair has more volume and body. I have used before blow drying and styling, and just leaving my hair to dry naturally, and both work great.

The bottle claims that this product ‘adds body and volume’ ‘gives life to limp hair’ and that it ‘defines separates and controls’ you hair. I would agree with these claims, you can certainly tell the difference to your hair after use!

I have curly hair and (if I’m leaving my hair natural) this product will define and separate my curls, to give me more volume, but it keeps control of my hair at the same time. This product also helps eliminate frizz.

This Small Talk product also has built in heat protection, meaning that you don’t have to pile millions of different products onto your hair!

You must use this product 12 months after opening it.

In conclusion, this is one of the best hair products I have found. Despite being a little pricey, I love this serum and I would highly recommend to anyone who wants more volumised hair! 5 out of 5 stars from me!

Thank you for reading this review, I hope it was of some use to you!

Also posted on Dooyoo, under the username of GAL713.

• lorriellah published 22/10/2011
    i'm the same as rebecca my hair's too thick too
  • mum2boys82 published 22/10/2011
    I need the opposite of this, I have hair that is too thick to do anything with! Rebecca Xx