TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Treatment Shampoo

TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Treatment Shampoo

Review of "TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Treatment Shampoo"

published 03/07/2006 | shazzaspannered
Member since : 12/04/2005
Our little boy Jack William arrived on 25th February 2011 three weeks early weighing 6lbs - am loving being a mum though there just isn't enough time in the day!
Pro Smells delicious, makes hair soft & shiny, lasts ages, good quality
Cons A tad on the expensive side

"Good enough to eat!"

When I arrived home one day from work to find a parcel waiting for me I was quite excited. I hadn't ordered anything and wasn't expecting a package to be waiting for me.

Now I like it when this happens as one of my hobbies is entering competitions and sometimes a prize may arrive out of the blue which can lead to some exciting days when I open my post.

On this particular day this parcel was waiting, I opened it eagerly nut also with some anticipation and inside I found a set of Tigi Honey & Oatmeal hair products - shampoo, conditioner and curl spray.

Having tried my friends bottle of this shampoo I had been wanting to get some for ages but couldn't justify the price tag as it is quite expensive (about £10 from Tony & Guy hair salons) so this prize had made me very happy indeed.

So anyway this poduct comes in a turquoise blue bottle with a cap on the top that you push up to open and then close by pushing down, you can also unscrew the top if you wish to dispense the product but there really isn't any need as the dispenser lets out enough shampoo anyway.

The shampoo itself is a creamy beige colour, is of quite thick consistency and smells absolutely delicious. I can't really explain the smell, it smells a bit like a pudding! So if you don't like your products to smell sweet then you'd probably not like this.

You only need a very small amount to get a good lather, the revommended amount of between the size of 5 and 10 pence piece would be more than adequate for the average persons hair. My hair is just below shoulder length and I found that this amount was enough to lather my hair really well.

I found that afterwards my hair which is quite dry and fine felt lovely, really soft but not at all flyaway which can happen with some shampoos, it also smelt lovely but not overpowering. I think this is especially good for curly hair as I notice that they sell it in packs with the conditioner and a curl spray in Tony & Guy.

I ahve found one place that is slightly cheaper for this product, on Ebay (yep there goes my addiction again) you can pick up 150ml shampoo, 125ml conditioner and 100ml Frisky scrunching gel in a pack for £9.95 plus P & P which is a great saving.

The thing I also found about this was that the bottle lasted for ages, because you don't need much each time you wash. This means that even though it is a bit more expensive the extra cost is counteracted by the fact it lasts thatlittle bit longer than a lot of normal cheaper shampoos.

All in all if you want a good quality shampoo that will make your hair feel really nice, smell lovely and look great afterwards then I would definitely recommend this!

• Joscyn published 08/09/2006
    Ooh, I've been uhm-ing and ah-ing over this one for ages. Maybe I'l treat myself when I get through the numerous half bottles of shampoo balancing on the edge of my bath. Good review though. Rachel x
  • tutu422 published 31/08/2006
    Someone recommended this to my daughter.Lovely smell.Susy x
  • leucosia published 10/08/2006
    Ah, I remember when I used to use this! I smells absolutely gorgeous doesn't it.