ldvda 3

ldvda

Member since:11.12.2003

Chat for ages

28.09.2004

Advantages:
For the average user

Disadvantages:
Not the cheapest

5 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. bmthkatie
  2. psychstudent1
  3. Bigbaz

Been with T-mobile now for quiet a few years now and as the years have gone on their tariifs have changed with the times.

I needed a tariff which would allow me to ring other people on other networks, as most people I know are on other networks. Never had much trouble with them so stuck with them and didn't think about shopping around. I use my phone a fair bit most of the day to ring my partner who is on a different netowrk and my sister who is also on another network. Looking at the tariffs avaliable to me within this network I found this was the best one.

Call charges are:

GPRS (per MB) Yes
Voicemail Retrieval Free
SMS Cost (mobile to mobile per message) 10p
Fax/Data Calls 10p

I usely find that I use around my allowance for my phone calls each month, so is the best tariff within T-Mobile for me and I chat a fare bit and my bill is always less than £100.

As the years have gone there has been some good improvements and also some bad improvements within T-Mobile.

Examples of good are
*************************Been able to upgrade your phone each year and not have to pay anything. Many years ago you had to pay £100 plus the price of the handset, then it was just the price of the handset, now it is virtually free.
  • You used to have to pay £35 to connect to the mobile phone company but this is now free.
  • Tariffs have come out to inculde free minutes which allow you to ring other networks.
  • Text bundles and MMS bundles
  • The mix it tariff.
  • Voicemail retrieval is free unlike other networks.

Examples of bad are
  • **********************

*Charging you for itemising billing
  • It used to be cheaper on evenings and weekends though not anymore
  • The cost of texts has doubled, though if you buy 200 texts for £10 it works out at 5p a text which is what it used to be.

MAFARRIMOND 28.09.2004 22:18

Seems OK but I am happy with O2 at present. Maureen

Tricia24 28.09.2004 13:27

I am also with T-Mobile. Personally I think all mobile phone companies rip you off, but they do seem to be okay so far! Triciax

rishmitra 28.09.2004 12:53