T-Zone Shine Control Facial Cleansing Wipes

T-Zone Shine Control Facial Cleansing Wipes

Effectively removes the excess oil, grease and bacteria that can cause spots, reduces shine, removes make-up and also cleanses and tones the skin.

Review of "T-Zone Shine Control Facial Cleansing Wipes"

published 06/05/2012 | xxfoxyredxx
Member since : 01/10/2006
Reviews : 2005
Am currently popping loads of reviews on here from Dooyoo before that site crashes out completely! Happy to read and rate reviews as always....Christmas is a coming for all us all too soon eh! x Melanie x
Pro keeps spots at bay and grease from face and they are really cooling and soothing in use
Cons None at all, I think these are excellent wipes for anyone of any age!
Length of Use
Use Many of the Products?

"De grease that t-zone and oil drenched face!"

In more recent times I have become more than a tad lazy with my skincare routine when i come to think about it lol. I always used to cleanse and tone using seperate products but nowadays for speed and ease I like to use wipes.

Even though I am 37 years od I still suffer with a greasy t-zone and the odd ugy zit which is why when I spotted these in my local Poundland store only costing a mere pound and reading the blurp on the packet I bought them! They not only are meant to effectively remove make-up but also keep us shine free and help keep spots at bay as well!

The Packaging:

The wipes come in a mint green plastic, square shaped packet to which there is a resealable section to the top of the pack allowing us to pull the wipes out with ease. On there we are told that they are indeed T-Zone Shine Control Cleansing Wipes 'Cleanses and tones, removes excess oil, helps control breakouts and that they are for general cleansing 'Effective skincare, naturally antibacterial'. On the back of the packet we are told how to use them, cautions are given, we are told that there are 25 wipes in the packet, ingredients are given and contact details for the manufacturer are given. Nice enough, unisex packaging this is and of course they are not just for make-up removal but suitable for anyone with slightly to very greasy skin as well!

The Wipes:

These wipes are white in colour and thick material so very robust. They are damp not soaking wet and infused with a tea tree ingredient that is slightly sweetened in fragrance and a bit aftershavey but really nice and fresh smelling.

I use these to remove a full face of make-up and first thing in the morning to refresh my skin and to remove grease and so on and I have to say that I really love everything about these from the packaging being of good quality, to the wipe feeling excellent, soft and smooth and these are indeed incredibly and deep own cleansing.

They wipe off even waterproof mascara without too much effort at all and make my skin look really matt and for ages too. I suffer with less spots, make up applied after using one of these 'sits' better on my skin and my t-zone really doesn't go greasy half as quick as when I don't use these. They don't dry my skin out and basically leave my face feeling slightly toned up in a none sticky/heavy way.

I really love these wipes as they are so multi tasking. Rarely have I seen a wipe that works as an effective antibacterial product but equally as good at make up removing and after using these my skin really does feel fresh...even rejuvinated. Lovely!

Available in all good supermarkets etc and if not a pound from Poundland expect to pay around a couple of quid for 25 of these wipes!

This review is also posted on dooyoo under this same username.