Review of "TalkTalk"

published 29/01/2013 | gnic
Member since : 29/01/2013
Pro None
Cons absolutely terrible customer service. Bad connection.
Line Quality
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of Charges

"TalkTalk...ShitShit"

My experience with talk talk started somewhat bad, but, despite often poor connection and recurring problems I managed after considerable time spent with incompetent technical support to sort out the recurring problems. So, this is not my main issue with this company. Things started to get really bad once I had closed my account. Despite having paid my final bill and having closed my account I continued to get billed by them.
Repeated calls to customer service led to no result. I got referred from person to person, then back again, finally cut off, and that again and again. A complaint email led nowhere, I was asked to give feedback how well the problem had been resolved before anything had been resolved. In the meantime I received letters from debt collection agencies. I finally managed to get through to the manager and had to argue with him for about an hour until he agreed to sort out the problem without making me pay. I have never experienced anything like it and my advice to anyone considering to use Talktalk is: don't do it! The worst experience I ever had!

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 16/04/2017
    Hmm
  • 1st2thebar published 29/01/2013
    Doesn't surprise me - Dire business: heavy handed tactics.
  • thedevilinme published 29/01/2013
    that sounds like Talk talk.But hey, dirt cheap broadband what do you want?

offers "TalkTalk"