Talk Mobile

Talk Mobile

Review of "Talk Mobile"

published 04/06/2011 | asma97
Member since : 04/06/2011
Good
Pro great package
Cons poor customer service
Line Quality
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of Charges

"customer service very bad"

I bought Talk Mobile's monthly contract on 27th May 2011 from E2save sales, for some reason I couldn’t give them PAC at time of purchase. When I got my PAC code, I contacted Talk Mobile Customer services 5888. They advised me that since I haven’t given PAC at the point of purchase, I will have to return the phone at local Carphone warehouse and re-order it there so that I can use my PAC for porting existing number. (The same advise was given by 2 different Talkmobile advisors!!!!)
When I went to local Carphone warehouse , they refused to help me as I took from E2save and told me that I was advised wrongly by TalkMobile. (In spite of E2save, Talkmobile and Carphone warehouse belonging to same group )
When I re-contacted Talkmobile Customer service with regards to above wrong advise. They told me that it was my mistake (???) that I did not tell them that I bought it from E2save sales in spite of them not asking me about my purchase details. In my view Talkmobile advisors don’t know what to ask customers before directing us.
What I have experienced is that Talkmobiles customer service don’t ask relevant question which will have an impact on their answers and which are important for them to know to give correct advise.

Product Information : Talk Mobile