Review of "Tangle Angel Hair Angel Shine"

published 17/02/2017 | MEL0611
Member since : 24/09/2009
Mummy to be, bubba due end of March...watch out for Nappy reviews!!!!
Pro Great price, great design, the brush is great for styling and taming the roots!
Cons None at all from me
Ease of Use
Effectiveness

"Tangle Angel Hair brush....."

With hair like mine I have tried several different hairbrushes in the past. Let me set the scene, my hair is just passed my shoulders and on a good day it can be curled or with the aid of my trusted GHDs can be worn in a straight style, however on a bad day it is simply a frizzy mess that can't be tamed! I have tried a number of different styling products in the past as well as well as hair brushes and combs and this leads me nicely onto the product that I am going to be reviewing today and that is my Tangle Angel Dhine brush. The idea is that after seeing my hairdresser use one quite similar when styling my roots was that I was going to give this one a go. So here are my thoughts.

The hair brush was one that I purchased a few months ago now, I got it from the Fragrance direct website but I have seen that you can get ones quite similar from Debenhams and Boots stores as well.You will be looking at paying around the £9.00 mark which is slightly more than I would have perhaps paid in the past but having seen how my hairdresser lifted my roots with a similar brush I was keen to try this as opposed to continue with my paddle rush that I had used for several years.

This brush has a wooden handle that is white in colour and then there are v shaped black bristles that will according to the Angel Hair brand leave you will added shine through you hair (Well that and the amount of shine product I use as well!) The brush allows close contact with the cuticles of your hair and therefore, again according to the brand will help style and tame the frizz! All that was left was for me to give this ago!

The brush feels really comfy when I am styling my hair so I guess I would say the fact that it is lightweight is a big help. The wooden handle is really comfy and I can hold this with ease at the same time as styling with the hair dryer. The bristles feel quite smooth in my hair which I was impresed with as I wasn't sure they would feel a little corse against my head but they are infact really soft. The brush can get under my roots really well and helps add volume as well as stop some of the frizz when pulling down from the root as well.

I am more than happy to recommend this brush, a great price and with great results! My quest to tame the frizz continues!

5 out of 5 from me