Tangle Teezer Compact - Feline Groovy

Tangle Teezer Compact - Feline Groovy

Review of "Tangle Teezer Compact - Feline Groovy"

published 01/08/2016 | rabbitwithwings
Member since : 01/08/2016
Pro pain-free, detangles without pulling
Cons the teeth bend out of shape and start to pull after 1 year of use
Ease of Use
Effectiveness

"The most gentle brush"

I have long hair that goes down to my hips. It's my prized feature but it was also a burden. Detangling it used to be very frustrating. I would pair up with a leave-in detangling conditioner and a brush (I've tried wooden brushes, combs with rare teeth, combs with metallic teeth, EVERYTHING), and the pulling+pain was still oh so annoying.

I saw this product by accident, on an advert and I was more drawn by the catchy name than anything else. Then I started reading positive reviews online, how it's pain-free and does not rip hair out so I was curious to try and see if it works for my hair as well. When I saw the feline groovy version, as a maniac kitty lover, I bought it.

It is the best brush ever! I've used it for approximately 1 year and I am very pleased with its performance, worth the hype. However, as you use it, the teeth wear down and brushing feels less comfortable than when it was brand new...so I'll have to buy another little feline :)

• danielclark691 published 27/02/2017
    okay
  • justarube published 24/08/2016
    Useful
  • cr01 published 02/08/2016
    You don't really explain what's different about it....