Tascam DP-004

Tascam DP-004

Review of "Tascam DP-004"

published 05/01/2010 | johnbanz
Member since : 05/01/2010
Pro Its small and easy to use
Cons Cant add effects
Ease of use/design
Audio quality
Best suited for

"Its easy, fun, and handy"

I love this little thing. Its as simple to use as my old tascam 4-track back in the day. Im moving around alot and you never know when inspriation will skrike, and this guy is compact enough to carry along with me. I can also have it on and ready to record in less then a minute, whitch i love, I can get the idea down before it floats away. I take it everywhere my guitar goes.
At its face it only has four tracks but you can bounce tracks around and have seemingly endless tracks. The built in microphones are awesome they sound great . In my opinion the only con is that there are no effects, but really i dont mind, i dont need it for that.
Overall I love my Tascam DP-004.

• TheHairyGodmother published 30/11/2010
    I am afraid this is short on opinion and information. Let me know if you update

Product Information : Tascam DP-004

Tascam DP-004 - portable 4-track recorder, 16-bit/44.1kHz, records up to 2 tracks while playing back up to 4 tracks, records on SD/SDHC card, internal stereo mic, 2x mic/line inputs (1/4 TRS), headphone/line out (3.5mm jack), level and balance control per channel, bounce function, stereo master track, locator function, cut function, undo/redo function, LCD display, USB2.0 port, power: 4x AA batteries or optional power supply, includes 1GB SD card. Dimensions: 155 x 34 x 107. Weight: 0.

Long Name: DP-004