Taverham Garden Centre

Taverham Garden Centre

Garden Centre - Central England

Review of "Taverham Garden Centre"

published 26/02/2001 | blondmaiden
Member since : 17/02/2001
Pro Great choice
Cons Can be hard to find

"Bargains galore"

Taverham is a great garden centre although it can be a little difficult to find.

I go there often because the prices are reasonable and there is a great choice. They stock lots of pots, the best choice of seeds I have ever seen and many perennials and annuals to brighten up the garden.

Last year they offered, if my memory serves me, 5 perennials for £10 which is a great bargain and there were lots to choose from. I got some carnations and Alchemilla mollis amongst others and they were also selling lemon trees very cheaply. I would have had one if I had a conservatory in which to overwinter it. I will certainly be visiting soon to see if there are more bargains to be had.

There is a large indoor plant section and dried and silk flowers as well as a furniture section and a good selection of outdoor statues. At Christmas they have a great range of trees and decorations.

At the back of the garden centre is a craft complex with a brilliant kitchen shop where you can purchase some really unusual kitchen implements. There is also a habadashery, dolls house shop, craft shop as well as several others.

Parking is very easy and they even put your compost in the car for you. What better service could you ask for.