Taylor Taylor London

Taylor Taylor London

Review of "Taylor Taylor London"

published 01/02/2010 | SB1970
Member since : 01/02/2010
Pro Drinks, brilliant staff , head massage and great decor
Cons cant think of any except that the Salon is in Shoreditch and I live in Fulham
Location
Prices
Service
Range of services available

"THE BEST HAIRDRESSER IN LONDON"

I have just been back to Taylor Taylor London after a 2 year sabbatical and I had forgotten just how great it was , it hasn't lost any of that magic! My hair has been bleached, been straightened and generally my tresses were close to falling out so in desparation I called the Salon. I had a colour appointment with Michelle who told me immediatley that I should go dark and even though I was a very dirty blonde she told me everything would be fine and .....IT WAS BRILLIANT ...I went out that night and my friends had to do a double take as they didn't recognise me and every single one of them are now going to the Salon as they cant believe how good it looked !!! I also had a cut by Stuart who had only just passed his exams as he was their Junior Stylist ...well I tell you what my haircut was 100 times better than a Director that cut my hair at a Toni and Guy Salon recently. To top it all off the service was amazing ..I had coffee and biscuits in the morning and by the time it hit lunchtime I had polished off two of the champagne cocktails ( all free of charge as well !!) and had a big handful of old fashioned sweeties.
People who don't like this Salon should go somewhere else for their Blue Rinses ....if you like good music , a glass of champagne ( or even asbinthe ) friendly and cool staff ( no black uniforms here) then get yourself down to Shoreditch ! Oh and prices werent bad either ...My cut was only £42 and my colour was less than £80 , I have paid more than that in a backstreet Hairdresser. A very happy returning customer.

Product Information : Taylor Taylor London

Taylor Taylor London 137 Commercial Street, Spitalfields, London. E1 6BJ-- Phone No;0207 377 2737 -- E-mail; info@taylortaylorlondon.com-- Website; www.taylortaylorlondon.com-- Description: Taylor Taylor London was created with the realization that our clients wanted more than the average hair salon. Therefore, a team dedicated to ensure that every client is as important as the next, and a facility that combines hair and beauty within a luxurious boudoir style environment, has become the Taylor Taylor London signature. Offering world class hairdressing for both women and men, and a smorgasboard of luxurious beauty treatments, only the best quality products have been chosen, and most are organic when able. We strive to open later to accommodate busy clients, and if you require a stylist to travel on-site for wedding hair etc. with enough notice anything can be done!-- Monday to Wednesday; 10am - 8pm-- Thursday; 10am - 9pm-- Friday; 10am - 7pm-- Saturday to Sunday; 10am - 6pm

Type: Hair Care