Tefal CCQH2 Quick CUP

Tefal CCQH2 Quick CUP

Hot Water Dispenser - Plastic - Corded - without Anticalc Filter - Max Capacity:1.5 - Max Wattage:2800

Review of "Tefal CCQH2 Quick CUP"

published 24/04/2009 | ataata
Member since : 24/01/2003
Pro Quick , safe , clean , economical , healthy , Hot water in 3 seconds.
Cons exspensive filters
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"No more burnt mouths thanks to the Tefal Quick Cup"

I have a read a few reviews about this product saying that it does not boil the water, may I say that is the main reason I bought it. When I was in a hurry, usually in a morning you make a hot drink and try to guzzle it down before rushing out, there was never any time to let the drink cool down which resulted in a burnt mouth and blisters. Then suddenly, Hey Presto , you can make a drink and have it straight away. I also bought one for my mother and she is thrilled with it. She no longer has to lift a heavy boiling kettle. She is able to see exactly how much water is in it, she can have a hot coffee, a cuppa soup of a cool filtered drink. Obviously money is tight at the moment so anything that can save money and energy is good.
We even took the Quick Cup to a large holiday park in Blackpool knowing that the tap water may not be the best quality, so once again it saved money as we did not need to purchase any bottled water and from a safety aspect you do not need to lift an unstable boiling kettle.It is ideal for use in a caravan as well. We have been using the quick cup since the New Year and have not needed to replace the filter yet, so although the replacements appear exspensive if you do not buy them in bulk, they seem to last alot longer than recommended.
The only thing that does surprise me is that they have yet made a smaller version for use in a car.

• economy published 25/04/2009
    So true.
  • lwa04lh28 published 25/04/2009
    Interesting, I always have to let my tea cool before drinking it so may look into this!