Tefal FR 7009 PRO FRY Oleoclean

Tefal FR 7009 PRO FRY Oleoclean

Deep Fryers - Metal Case, Plastic Case - without Coolwall - Electronic Timer Timer - Max volume:4, 3.3 - with Removeable Oil Cavity

Review of "Tefal FR 7009 PRO FRY Oleoclean"

published 23/10/2007 | tess.j.vernon
Member since : 15/01/2007
Pro Clean oil via oil filtration and dishwasher proof
Cons watch the timings given in the book it may not be to your liking.
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"Tefal FR7009 Pro Fry Oleoclean"

Are you fed up of greasy chippers? Then invest in this. It is the cleanest fryer I have come across. You filter the oil each time you fry so you have clean oil every time. It tells you when you need to change the oil too. Most of the fryer is dishwasher prove which makes cleaning really easy. If you wipe the rest as soon as you have drained the oil then the cleaning is done.

The only frustrating thing I have found with this is unless you are changing the oil completely you have to put it in the dish washer in stages.

My advice would be to watch and time the first time you cook a particular item as I followed the guidance times in the booklet that came with the fryer for chips and my chips were overdone for my liking. After I had done this I set the fryer to the temperature and time I wanted and I had perfect chips every time.

• Clarrisa published 24/10/2007
    Nice to see a new member writing here so welcome to ciao from me . Riss
  • abcdefg published 23/10/2007